September 8, 2014

The Report From the Fork in the Road, Ed 8 Septiembre 2014

Well my loving fans this last week was an interesting one...let's talk about it.

So this last week we had changes. As you are now reading from the title of the email, I am still in Dos Caminos. My son, Elder Sessions, is now off in another area and I am still here to fight the good fight.

So speaking on fighting the good fight, this week we had something great happen...we had TWO baptisms!!! Good times had by all. So my new companion is a really big chap named Elder Colindres. He is a big thick man but he is a good guy. We work hard together so I am pretty happy right now. But there is some bad news from this week too...the news is that I have been made a district leader...all my hard work to not get this position and BOOM! Pappy Dester has to go and do this. But I can't be too mad. Except for the fact that I am in charge of a group of eight 18 and 19 year olds. Great huh? Well I will keep you informed on how that all turns out.

So as for this week we have been just working really hard on trying to help really the members and so we will get back to the work and tear it up this next week. Sorry that there isn't more I will keep you updated more next week. Loves,

Mike



No comments:

Post a Comment