February 23, 2015

The Jungle Report, Ed 23 Feb 2015

Well, yup. I am back to good ole Copan! Reliving the Copan dream folks. Well the fact is that the one year three months that I have had away from Copan has brought little to no change. No really...it still looks the same. Yeah, a whole lot of dirt and trees and black beans.

Well my new companion is Elder Sanchez from Salvador. He is a total stud and we are working hard to get the good work rolling. We have been just getting to know the branch and trying to figure out a way to get the work going here.

So for p-day today we went to the river and were having adventure time climbing rocks and getting to the top up near the waterfalls to take a cool pic. Well turns out that not too many of the missionaries are into climbing huge rocks and having a bunch of fun. Yeah so we only had one person fall into the river, and that would happen to be my new comp. It was pretty funny. Well there isn't too much to report just living the Copan dream. I will tell you more when more happens. As of yet I am new again and trying to get it all down here. Well loves you guys and can't wait to hear from you again,

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment