February 16, 2015

The Moria Report, Ed 16 Feb 2015

Well this was a good week, folks. Well it has been a long fight for us to get her ready for the pila, but this week we had Doris' baptism! Yup that is right folks from gringo-landia! Doris got dunked! Her family was so happy. This was about three years in the making but now the whole family is a happy family in the Church.

Also this week we got a whole new bunch of gators and are now working on the process of getting to teach them all and help them progress. And that brings me to my next point...well now that I have everything just the way that I want it and we are working like a well oiled machine...turns out that this is the last Moria Report. And we are going back to the Jungle Report! That's right! I am going this Wednesday to Copan again! Not the same area but the next area over. A town called La Entrada. Yeah now I am being asked to help a new district out in Copan. Yeah so I will be writing you all from out in the outskirts of Copan next week folks. thanks for all the support and love and I will see you next week in the report.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment